[Peace-discuss] Fitzgerald visit

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Thu Jan 30 09:46:28 CST 2003

Hi y'all,

I know this was briefly mentioned at Sunday's AWARE meeting, but I
was wondering if AWARE or others have any plans for protest or
coordinated input at Fitzgerald's visit to Centennial High School
this Sunday?

There are a number of PRC and other folks that might be interested in
attending, but we're trying to figure out if others are planning on
doing something, if there is a central time/place to meet, etc. If
anyone has information on this, please let me know. We probably don't
have energy/resources to organize something on our own at this point,
but we'd be happy to send people along and announce it to our list if
there is something already happening.

Thanks.
Brooke.
--