[Peace-discuss] Richard butler on WMD lies and war.

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 09:19:28 CDT 2003

I just met with richard butler- he said nice things about scott ritter and that war over wmd was all based on lies.   he  then gave talk at "adelaide festival of  ideas" opening session slamming bush, blair, howard.   the talk was broadcast live on abc australia phillip adams show.   search web.   richard and i agreed on what happened. we had lots of media today- i also met premier / governor of south australia who  said he is coming my invited talk during festival of ideas. they gave me a 1 hour talk for saturday  4:30 - 5:30.  and also in part we triggered major student demonstration in  adelaide from my talk at flinders university. richard was fantastic!!!   he backed up all scott has said.  we also agreed on du and gulf war illness.

fantastic day here in australia.

doug   rokke