[Peace-discuss] Canadian Media

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Thu Jul 24 14:21:50 CDT 2003

WILL-AM 580 broadcasts 1 hr of "As It Happens" each weekday evening at
7:00.

Gina

>>> Paula Velde <velde at students.uiuc.edu> 07/24/03 1:08 PM >>>
Hi Everyone!

I'm going to Quebec City for a week and I thought it would be
interesting
to check out the Canadian newspapers while I'm there. It seems like I
never
hear anything about the Canadian Media, although Democracy Now did
report
this week on the Canadian-Iranian journalist who was killed in Iran. I
was
hoping to get some suggestions from the well-read AWARE folks on what
Canadian papers to pick up. I don't read French unfortunately.

thanks!

Paula