[Peace-discuss] Former Green Party Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader Gives his First Major Address on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict

akagan at uiuc.edu akagan at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 17 20:56:14 CDT 2003

Al Kagan  ( akagan at uiuc.edu )
sent you this story from democracynow.org

If you didn't hear Democracy Now today, have a look at this.  Ralph Nader gave a great talk on Afghanistan, Iraq, Anti-semitism and Israel/Palestine.  Of course, audio also available on their website, www.democracynow.org.

|  Former Green Party Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader Gives his First Major Address on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
|  http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=03/06/17/1359238

“It is a severe criticism of our policy that our government has never allied itself with the very, very sizable peace movement in Israel.”
This story continues at: