[Peace-discuss] CCHCC Annual Dinner -- make your reservations today!

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Mon Jun 23 12:35:28 CDT 2003

Dear friends,

Make your reservations today for the ...

CHAMPAIGN COUNTY HEALTH CARE CONSUMERS 26TH ANNUAL AWARDS DINNER
with featured speaker, Mike Doyle (CCHCC co-founder)

WHAT: 	CCHCC 26th Annual Awards Dinner
WHEN:	Saturday, July 19th, 2003
	Social hour at 6p.m. and dinner at 7p.m.
WHERE:	Regent Ballroom & Banquet Center, 1406 Regency Dr. West, Savoy

The Champaign County Health Care Consumers Board and Staff would like
to cordially invite you to celebrate 26 years of community action and
progress in Champaign County by attending our 2003 Annual Awards
Dinner with featured speaker, CCHCC co-founder, Mike Doyle.

Mike Doyle is a co-founder and former executive director of CCHCC. He
has spent almost 30 years as a community organizer working with
citizen groups and grassroots organizations on a wide range of issues
including access to affordable health care, housing and neighborhood
preservation, skyrocketing utility rates, and toxic waste. Mike
currently serves as the executive director of Community Shares of
Illinois (formerly the Public Interest Fund of Illinois).

Mike will narrate a retrospective history of CCHCC -- our struggles
and victories for health care access and justice over the past
quarter century. A slide show will accompany Mike's presentation and
celebrate the thousands of community members involved in CCHCC's
victories. Please join us in celebrating 26 years of community
organizing for health care justice!

TO RESERVE TICKETS OR MAKE A DONATION, COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING FORM
AND RETURN TO  BROOKE ANDERSON AT BROOKE at SHOUT.NET:

(Check all that apply)

_____ Yes, I would like to reserve tickets for the Dinner. Tickets
are $40 each or $280 for a table of 8. I will send a check for $
_____ .

_____ I cannot attend, but I would like to be a Dinner Patron by
helping to underwrite the cost of tickets for low-income consumers. I
will send a check for $ _____.

Please make checks payable to CCHCC and mail to CCHCC, Attn: Brooke
Anderson, 44 E. Main #208, Champaign, IL 61820.

Name:
Address:
City, State, Zip:
Phone:
E-mail:

----- Please check here if you require a VEGAN meal or other dietary
accommodations.
_____ Please check here if you will need transportation to the dinner.
_____ Please check here if you or someone in your party needs
additional accommodations (please specify).

Tickets for the Dinner will not be mailed. Your name will be at the door.

PLEASE RSVP BY JULY 7, 2003

Sincerely,
Brooke Anderson * Champaign County Health Care Consumers
--
Brooke Anderson
Champaign County Health Care Consumers
44 E. Main St., Suite 208