[Peace-discuss] Fwd: what if you're wrong?

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 18:48:56 CST 2003

Ron: How do you deal with fact that Iraq would not possess weapons of mass
destruction if the U.S. Department of Defense  officials did not give them to
Iraq in the first place?  What do you do with fact that U.S. officials have
and still do use weapons of mass destructon under Project Shad against U.S.
citizens?  How do reconcile U.S. use of uranium munitions, refusals to
provide medical care, and refusals to clean up the environment?  Who do we
attack next because they possess weapons of mass destruction?  How do you
justify a preemptive attack in direct violation of the LAW OF LAND WARFARE?
How do you justify that DOD officials have sent our troops into harms way
with defective gas masks, defective  chemical protective suits, inadeqaute
combat training, and a broken Department of Veterans Affairs and Department
of Defense medical system that cannot provide medical care for over 221000
Gulf War I VA confirmed disabled combat veterans much less any one else or
any more combat casualties ? What specific evidence is there that Iraq even
possesses WMD's today when the UN inspectors have not found any?   Why do we
need to lead the attack when we are not at risk nor under actual threat of
attack? How do you justify the seriuss adverse health and environmental
consequences caused by U.S. combat actions during and since Gulf War I?
Should the U.S.  military or some other country launch attacks against all of
the U.S. domestic terrorist groups and cells that have used chemical,
biological, radiological munitions and exposives against U.S. citizens within
the U.S.? If Iraq was proven by UN inspectors to possess WMD's how can you
justify using military attacks and explosives to destroy these stockpiles
when neutralization or incineration is the only safe way to dispose of them?

What are your responses to my questions?

doug