[Peace-discuss] death

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Wed Mar 12 07:37:44 CST 2003

While the U.S. adminsitration demands that Iraq disarm DOD officials test and
intend to deploy a 10.5 ton bomb that kill and destroy everything within
everything thousands of yards.  This entire concept that the U.S. military
can possess and use weapons that kill and destroy everything is the ultimate
double standard.

War is simply about killing and  destroying but is always justified if the
U.S. does it!

This nonsense must stop:   Quote:
**
"Neither Myers nor Rumsfeld would say whether the 21,000-pound Air Force bomb
that was tested for the first time Tuesday would be used in a war against
Iraq. It is officially designated the Massive Ordnance Air Blast, or MOAB,
although it has come to be called unofficially the Mother of All Bombs, a
rough allusion to Saddam Hussein's claim before the 1991 Gulf War that that
conflict would be the ''mother of all battles.''
''Anything we have in the arsenal, anything that's in almost any stage of
development, could be used,'' Myers said.".

And thus we must ask who is a evil man?