[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Join CU activists for anti-war demo in Chicago

Brooke Anderson brooke at shout.net
Thu Mar 13 15:27:32 CST 2003

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:22:19 -0600 (CST)
From: "Progressive Resource/Action Coop." <xx308 at prairienet.org>
To: prc-l at prairienet.org
Subject: Join CU activists for anti-war demo in Chicago

Dear friends,

Members of the Progressive Resource/Action Cooperative (PRC) will be
traveling to Chicago this Sunday, March 16th to join the Chicago
anti-war rally at Daley Center Plaza on Washington and Dearborn at
2:00p.m.

Several people have volunteered to drive, and we are willing to give
rides to as many people as we have seats for (and if you're going and
would be willing to take others, please let us know!). Carpoolers
will be asked to contribute toward gas money. We will likely leave
around 10a.m. Please contact us for information about where to meet.

If you would like to attend or carpool with us up to the rally,
contact Brooke Anderson at (217) 493-2637 or at brooke at shout.net.
Please forward this message to others who be interested in attending.

For more information about the rally itself, visit:
www.teamsterslocal705.org   www.noiraqwar-chicago.org  www.peacechicago.org

If you cannot attend the Chicago rally, but would like to take part
in global anti-war actions this weekend, we encourage you to attend
the Candlelight Vigil for Peace on Sunday, March 16th at 7:00p.m. at
Carle Park in Urbana. For more information about the vigil, contact
the AWARE at www.anti-war.net.

Thanks,
the PRC.

--