[Peace-discuss] Re: Parklanders4Peace: pro-war demo on Prospect this Saturday!!!

John Fettig jfettig at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 13 19:58:09 CST 2003

I'm all for showing up at 1:00.  I have a suspicion that as long as
everyone from AWARE is conscientious about keeping the anti-war people
calm, things will be just fine.  I have a very hard time believing that
there will be more than 15 pro-war protestors.

So, does anyone else want to make it 1:00 this week?

John