[Peace-discuss] pro-war demo on Prospect this Saturday!!!

Jim Buell jbuell at prairienet.org
Thu Mar 13 22:44:15 CST 2003

1 pm makes sense to me, too. In case we'd want to use a different corner of
the intersection, as someone suggested, I drove past the
Prospect-Marketview intersection tonight and double-checked on where
sidewalks are. There isn't one on the side opposite Tires Plus (i.e.,
southbound on Prospect, south of Marketview). There are sidewalks out front
of Lowe's (between the pond and the street) and opposite that in front of
Chili's, but both are set back from the street by about 20-25 feet. If we
do want to choose a different corner of the intersection from usual, then
the one in front of Chili's would be where cars would be stopped for the
light going southbound.

jb