[Peace-discuss] new backside flyer material

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 13 21:02:58 CST 2003

Based on suggestions from John Fettig, Carol Inskeep and Ricky Baldwin and
also my own idea of adding in comprehensive contact information for AWARE, I
decided to create a backside for the Friday Flyer.

Those of you that can take a look at it immediately, please do so. I will
try to canvass some people by phone, but time is running short and I need to
get to Kinko's soon.

The PDF rendering is at:

http://salty.ncsa.uiuc.edu/act_now_revision_3.pdf

the document contains both sides of the flyer.

Though time is tight, I feel I should try to get some good feedback before I
go ahead with a second side, due to the cost.