[Peace-discuss] Fwd: A real alternative to war on Iraq - MUST READ

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 14 14:58:02 CST 2003

No!

For my lights, it is unjust and needlessly humiliates Iraq. If the
Iraqi régime rejects it, which is almost certain to be the case, it
would give license for the war it purports to want to avoid. This
proposal is not so much different from the one Blair recently put forth
as a second resolution.

  Let's stick to the demand for UN inspections to continue, although
that too is somewhat of a farce.

MKB