[Peace-discuss] Radio PSA

paul michael king pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Sun Mar 16 13:32:55 CST 2003

I've written a PSA for WEFT and would like input on it. As soon as we
get this approved, I will forward it to the appropriate WEFT person:

AWARE (Anti-War Anti-Racism Effort) is a diverse group of very friendly
local activists who work for peace in our community.  They organize weekly
protest on North Prospect Avenue each Saturday afternoon from 2:00 to
4:00. This event has recently drawn more than 300 people. Speakers are
available for events as well as yard signs. They meet every Sunday night
at 5:00 at the Independent Media Center, located at 218 W. Main Street in
downtown Urbana. For more information, visit their website at
www.anti-war.net/.

Thanks,
..::Paul

    "The longer I live, the more I read, the more patiently I think,
      and the more anxiously I inquire, the less I seem to know...
         Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly. This is enough..."
              -- John Adams, 2nd president of the US --