[Peace-discuss] request for your reflection on war

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 18:37:11 CST 2003

Peaceniks,
The Public i has a full issue for April, but as we are about to go to press
we, the editorial team, know that it lacks immediate coverage of the war.
Would you please take time to write 250 words or less on "Reflections at the
Beginning of a War"? We are going to expand the paper to fit as many of
these in full as we can. You may be excerpted. We may not have room for them
all. But we want as many voices as possible. Please email your response on
or before Saturday to print at ucimc.org. Remember that info based opinions
will be good as many of our readers may still be forming opionions and
educating themselves. We also welcome ideas about how you intend to educate
yourself and stay abreast, and how you are coping with daily life in the
midst of your feelings about the war.

Thanks.

Forward as desired.

Sandra Ahten