[Peace-discuss] parking and lowes

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Sat Mar 22 08:08:24 CST 2003

I will be bring a petition to sign, and will present the manager with a
copy after the protest.  The text at top reads:

"We, the undersigned, are shoppers at Lowes who believe, along with very
large percentage of the world, that the Attack On Iraq was unjustified.
As Lowes has decided that this is the only reason not to allow us to
park in their private lot, we will not shop at Lowes.  We ask tell our
family, friends, acquaintances and all others not to shop at Lowes.
Lowes may own the lot, but we control our money."

Comments are welcome.

Ken

Ken Urban for Champaign City Council
"A progressive voice for Champaign"