[Peace-discuss] lowe's: Good idea.

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sun Mar 23 16:32:24 CST 2003

I like and subscribe to the idea that there should be public space—not
only for  parking, but for recreation and civic activities—available at
the N. Prospect shopping plaza. A miniature Hyde Park would be nice.

The city should be encouraged to promote this, and help pay for it .
One might also approach the managers of the area with such a proposal.

Mort B.