[Peace-discuss] signs question

benjamin grosser grosser at itg.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 25 16:23:25 CST 2003

Without question, signs addressing the fabricated connection between 9/11
and Saddam are critical.  I read some poll data recently that indicated
some significant percentage of americans believed the 9/11 hijackers were
Iraqi.  50% believe Saddam was involved and/or behind 9/11. (of course,
whether you even believe these polls is another thing)

The administration suggests the Iraq connection, the media reports the
suggestion, and it doesn't matter after that--its stuffed into everyone's
head by fox before it can be countered.  I keep reading about people
seeing this issue as their main reason for supporting this nonsense.

ben