[Peace-discuss] Recommendations/Champaign candidates

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Wed Mar 26 15:07:45 CST 2003

Geraldo Rosales and I (Ken Urban) have taken stances against the war.
IMHO, if you have to vote for a third, vote to Ed Brandt.

Care3, an activist group fighting for school equity endorses Charles
Dunnum, Margie Skirvin, Nate Banks and Scott Anderson.

I personally like and trust Margie Skirvin and Charles Dunnum and have
lots of mutual acquantences who like Nate Banks.

I tried to post copies of the NOW questionaire and answers, but it's too
big to post to the list.

Ken Urban for Champaign City Council
"A progressive voice for Champaign"

web: http://www.kenurban.com
email: kenurban at kenurban.com
phone: (217) 356-7987
>>> "jencart" <jencart at mycidco.com> 03/26/03 14:31 PM >>>
Hi All,

So who gets my vote on April 1st?  Grateful for yr recommendations.

Thanks,
Jenifer C.