[Peace-discuss] Website Development

Michael Walcher solaraycer at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 00:43:55 CST 2003

I have just recently begun attending AWARE meetings
due to  my being busy with the red herring and harvest
house, a 15 member Vegetarian Co-op at 702 Washington
here in urbana,
Now that things are getting more organized at mboth of
those places I am now going to working more with AWARE
and IMC.
     I would like to work with others talking about
and improving the Website seems like a neverending
project and I would like to hear from people regarding
the use of the
website, its potential and overall plan for this o so
valuable tool! I have time to meet with people on a
weekly basis to work on stuff for AWARE, and would
entertain the idea of having work parties , at the red
herring or imc for example , doing a multitude of
things, from sign making , flyering and propaganda
making, to working on the website etc.

my 2 cents,
Michael Walcher

Email me directly at solaraycer at yahoo.com

Who all is currently working on the site?

Peace,
Michael Walcher