[Peace-discuss] numbers at P4P

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 20:48:43 CST 2003

For the record, our own counts confirmed they had over 200 on the street at
one time and we probably maxed out around 150. Really, though, this is
hardly an issue. Surely we don't need to be in the majority to know we're on
the right side. It doesn't make our cause any less valid. It doesn't
diminish the importance of what we're doing. It does reflect a temporary
surge in the primitive tribalism that follows the start of any war. I'm
confident, though, their numbers will ultimately diminish and that we'll
still be there long after they're gone =8-)

And to David Johnson, if you have ideas, please feel free to send them to
this list to get feedback and generate interest. That's a big part of what
this mailing list is all about =8-)