[Peace-discuss] WEFT coverage

jpitzl at wildhunt.org jpitzl at wildhunt.org
Mon Mar 31 12:08:49 CST 2003

M.K Brussel wrote:

> I understand your problem. However, I nonetheless want to convey the
> message: Put more news (DemocracyNow/morning news) and less music on
> your station. For my tastes, the WEFT programmingis now grossly
> overweighted with the music.

I can only say that the amount of public affairs has only grown over the
years and I'm sure the WEFT schedule will continue to evolve to meet the
needs of the whole Champaign/Urbana area.

> Does one have to join the programming committee to express an opinion?
> I've been a supporter of the station.

No, but like all volunteer run organizations the quickest route to change
is to join and make your voice heard from within.

I'm glad to hear you are a supporter of the station, I hope you will
continue to be as our pledge drive approaches. 80% of our operating budget
comes directly from listeners like you.

In respect,

Jason Pitzl-Waters
TheSkysGoneOut