[Peace-discuss] AWARE ad in The Paper

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 18:44:03 CDT 2003

If you haven't checked out this week's The Paper yet,
look on page 19 (after you read Carl's great column,
of course!).  Thank you to Ricky for creating the file
so we could take advantage of the free ad this week.
If anyone is interested in having weekly ads run for
AWARE, let me know and we can work on it together.

Linda

=====
"I know you are smart and I know that you think you are doing what is best for me.  But if freedom is handled just your way then it's not my freedom or free."  Toni and Slade Morrison from their children's book "The Big Box"

"Well, I think it's much too late and I think things are much too bad for pessimism."  John Robbins