[Peace-discuss] AWARE ad in The Paper

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 06:27:00 CDT 2003

Thanks to Linda for following up and carrying thru...

I think we should do this, with a couple of
considerations:

Timing- do we want to wait until the fall semester
begins, to reach the most folks?  Or start a series of
weekly ads just before the semester begins?

Design- I just banged together something quickly, but
it's not exactly eye-candy.  If we give ourselves a
little time, we could come up with something more
attractive/provocative (but still simple and direct,
please).  Who knows?  By then, we might even have
something more than a meeting to announce???

Ricky