[Peace-discuss] Academics Withdraw from Conference

Paul King pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri May 30 14:53:24 CDT 2003

[Some academics have decided that they do not want to work with Americans
because of our hostilities towards Iraq. The Society of Community
Psychologists is having a conference soon and some researchers from New
Zealand have decided not to attend as an act of protest. Their post has
been receiving a lot of responses. This is a fantastic example of how we
can continue to resist in every aspect of our daily lives. --paul k.]