[Peace-discuss] Fw: underwriting spot

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Fri Nov 7 11:50:05 CST 2003

Hi Al and Lisa,

I just left a voice mail message for Les saying that we'd like to work w/ him to get our message on WILL.  That I didn't think peace and justice were controversial issues, that I was a long time and heavy-duty supporter of public radio and tv and hoped it would stay public so I could continue to support it.  Took the liberty of leaving your ph no, Lisa, along w/ my own.

I HATE this!!!

Jenifer C.
Note that his title is Corporate Support Director.

--

Al Kagan
African Studies Bibliographer and Professor of Library Administration Africana Unit, Room 328

tel. 217-333-6519
fax. 217-333-2214
e-mail. akagan at uiuc.edu
***