[Peace-discuss] goodbye party invite

abauer at prairienet.org abauer at prairienet.org
Fri Nov 7 11:00:45 CST 2003

You are cordially invited to a goodbye party for Adrienne Bauer, me. I am
leaving to do volunteer work for 8 months in Kenya. I leave the 12th of
November! Soon. I have felt extreamly privleged to be a part of AWARE and
to work with all the amazing people involved. Please come and enjoy a
pot-luck after the sunday meeting.
When: Nov.12th at 7:00

Where: My house, 723 S. Broadway ( corner of Broadway and Washington)

There is a pot-luck but you do not need to bring food to eat. There will
also be a sing along which you will be encurage but not forced to join
later on in the evening.
Hope to see you all there
                              Adrienne