[Peace-discuss] Party on Saturday, not to upstage Adrienne's

lori serb laserb at shout.net
Fri Nov 7 20:13:38 CST 2003

Dear Hardworking Fellow Activists,

Please consider tearing up a rug and joining me Saturday for a queer
majority, but all sexual orientations welcome party at the smoke free
IDF building:

I will be DJing the event from 9PM-10PM and then there will be 3
other DJ's spinning. My set will include: Oingo Boingo, Earth Wind
and Fire, The Jackson 5, The Sugar Cubes and lot's of other goodies,
please stop by and say hi.

Alcohol will be available. All proceeds will go to the IMc's Capital
Fund to inch them closer to buying a building.

You, yes YOU, are invited to a Valloween celebration!!!

Valloween is a holiday that takes place on November 8th (you know, in
between Halloween and Valentines Day) in honor of gettin down!

Who: Movers, shakers and romance makers-- No fakers, or takers... but
we welcome breakers! And most importantly YOU.

When: Saturday November 8th, 9:00 PM start

Where: Ariel's House-- 610 E. Springfield, Champaign-- THIRD FLOOR

What:
* Dance Party
* Prizes (for those who dance the longest and most crazy)
* DJs
* Drinks (donations for beverages will benefit the Independent Media Center!)
* Surprises

For more info or to RSVP email clemenzi at uiuc.edu

See you there :)