[Peace-discuss] Fw: underwriting spot

Sylvie L soundzonline at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:34:56 CST 2003

Recently, while having lunch in a local eatiery here, I overheard someone
say that Bush was the first president to work for Peace since Carter.....

I nearly choked on my coffee.....

I sincerely hope WILL will indeed change it's mind-  ADM underwrites ALOT of
stuff, we seem them here too....

Best to everyone there, I look forward to being home and meeting all of you-
I personally am praying on this day of the Harmonic Concordance that we
really will reach an enlightened time of peace...

Namaste~
S-