[Peace-discuss] Image and Reality of the Israel- Palestine Conflict

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 01:53:13 CDT 2003

For those of you who haven't seen it...check out David
Green's book review in this week's 'The Paper' page
19.

Linda

PS  Of course, in the same issue of 'The Paper' you
get the great article on Sandra's husband.  :-)  By
the way, John Baldridge...great picture of you the
other day in the News Gazette!  We just can't pick up
any print media around here without seeing an AWARE
person.  :-)

=====
"As we talked of freedom and justice one day for all, we sat down to steaks.  I am eating misery, I thought, as I took the first bite.  And spit it out." - Alice Walker (author)