[Peace-discuss] Rep Needed for Conference

Paul King pmking at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 5 16:40:16 CDT 2003

Hi Everyone,

I have been contacted by the African-American Studies Program at UIUC to
represent AWARE at a conference entitled UMOJA tomorrow. The focus of the
panel discussion is local politics. The attendees will mostly be
first-year undergraduate minorities.

I do not feel that I know very much about local politics. Therefore, I
thought I would ask to see if anyone else would be interested in attending
this conference. The schedule is posted below. If your schedule will not
allow it, you can attend only one of the discussions (there is one
scheduled for the morning and one for the afternoon). A complimentary
continental breakfast and free lunch will be served!

Saturday, September 6:
Breakfast	9:30-10:00
Opening Address	10:00-10:30
Session 1	10:30-12:00
Lunch (free!)	12:00-1:00
Session 2	1:15-2:45
Closing Remarks	2:45-3:00

Email or call (373-1442) me if you are interested. Time is short.

..:: paul king