[Peace-discuss] letter to the editor

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 16:39:27 CDT 2003

Excellent, Mike!

Thank you!  You are abolutely right, too, that more
letters are needed.  I can respond, but it makes for
much better reading if different people write in with
their own responses.

Ricky

http://www.dailyillini.com/sep03/sep10/opinions/stories/letter02.shtml

> My focus is only on the part in which Mortland
> demands citations for the figures on violence
> towards women in the military.
>
> There is much more to refute in his letter, many
> more letters to be written.
>
> mike
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/msword name=Violence
Towards Women Rampant in Military[2][1].doc