[Peace-discuss] Need help getting Venezuelan video set up for 3 PM April 18

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:09:54 CDT 2004

I'm having a hard time getting a hold of Zach to ask for use of the IMC
facilities beginning at 3 PM on Sunday, April 18 to show the video "The
Revolution Will Not Be Televised" before the AWARE meeting on that day.
Could someone who knows Zach or is likely to see Zach ask him for me, and
then get back to me so we can firm up the date at the next AWARE meeting?
Thanks!

--Phil Stinard