[Peace-discuss] lawyer stuff

Sandra Ahten spiritofsandra at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:36:01 CDT 2004

I know I haven't been attending much... but I was at the meeting when
Gerstien as the lawyer was first brought up. In fact I raised the issue of
his appropriatness, so people did have a heads up on that account. AND it
was agreed to pay the $100 to go ahead with the initial meeting.

This is as I remember. I would follow Peter's advice in this case.

Sandra