[Peace-discuss] for children who are wanted

Jason Pitzl-Waters jpitzl at wildhunt.org
Mon Apr 26 11:09:40 CDT 2004

It's funny how the "pro-life" left make a lot of noises towards the
sanctity of life yet refuse of give concrete solutions of how to create a
society with no unwanted children. I never hear "lets get some real social
programs in place and then we can tackle the thorny issue of abortion" it's
always, "let's get rid of abortion and then start working on some of those
pesky social support issues". In my mind you have to create the utopia
before you can expect people to live in it.

Jason Pitzl-Waters
http://www.wildhunt.org/