[Peace-discuss] Shakespeare said kill the lawyers, not me.

Phil Stinard pstinard at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:03:55 CDT 2004

Thank you, Lisa.  If the two people who presumptuously mischaracterized my
position had been at the meeting and had more carefully read my posts, they
would realize that I find the lawyer's public record to be sexist and
offensive.  However, just as I wouldn't want anyone to assassinate my
character, I was just suggesting that it would be fair for the lawyer to get
a chance to defend and explain himself.  Excuse me for trying to be fair!

--Phil Stinard