[Peace-discuss] I won't be at today's meeting, but...

Morton K.Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 15 20:17:03 CDT 2004

  I too will be away for a couple of weeks, but wish to reinforce
Randall's suggestion that AWARE contribute to UFPJ-NYC events. I regret
not being able to be at the meeting with the WILL folks, but am
confident that AWARE will be tough on their policy that local
commentaries be restricted to local issues. How arbitrary and silly!;
locals cannot discuss world events on WILL whereas discussions on world
issues via PBS by nonlocal experts(?) happen all the time. Why the
prejudice?

Mort