[Peace-discuss] WILL

Susan Davis sgdavis at uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 22 13:06:01 CDT 2004

AWARE folks --- here is a copy of the letter that went to Jay Pearce at
WILL under Randall's, Al's, David's and my name.  Pearce should have
received and read it by now.   I signed it for myself and Randall --
apologies to everyone else who contributed effort --- we just didn't have
time to getapprovals, names and signatures on it before this Sunday's
meeting.  This is one of the things that we are going to be discussing at
the aware meeting tonight -- but I think it would be important to bring up
the cancellation of Imani Bazzell's show as well.  there seems to be a
serious question as to the station's interest in being involved in the
local community.

At Jen's suggestion, I invited Bob McChesney to attend today also -- but he
is busy winding up his community wireless conference, which by all accounts
has been a big success.

Susan

(367-4182)