[Peace-discuss] last minute -- any rides from CU through IN to NYC, for RNC?

Sehvilla Mann mannse at earlham.edu
Wed Aug 25 14:12:30 CDT 2004

 Hi all!

 This is Sehvilla writing from my new home for hopefully the next for
years, Earlham College in Richmond, Indiana. I hope everthing is doing
well in U-C!
  I'm emailing at this last minute to ask about rides to the RNC protests.
A group of 15-20 students here are rapidly organizing themselves, amidst
the chaos of school starting, to attend the demonstrations.
Transportation is their major obstacle. Is there any chance that people
leaving Thursday or Friday could pick up a student or two (or three)
from Earlham and take them to NYC and back? Students would obviously be
paying their share of gas and other expenses. Richmond is an hour east
of Indianapolis on I-70 -- I don't know if people drive near Indy on the
way to New York, but I thought maybe. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. If someone knows of another great way to get there, that
would be awesome too.

  Let me know at mannse at earlham.edu or by phone, 217-840-3312.

  Thanks, and take care!

  Peace,
  Sehvilla

Sehvilla Mann ~ mannse at earlham.edu
Millions Against Monsanto: http://www.organicconsumers.org/monlink.html

"Is there anybody here, who'd like to wrap the flag around an early grave?
 Is there anybody here, who wouldn't mind a murder by another name?"

              -- Phil Ochs