[Peace-discuss] Re: Lincoln Square update

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 3 22:17:22 CST 2004

Durl--

What you say seems quite right to me.  The proposal is "totally
unacceptable to AWARE and being told we can sell only postcards is in my
opinion [as well] demeaning to our group."  We should certainly press for
a meeting, if only to say that civil liberties -- freedom of speech and
assembly -- have to be respected in this or any other mall.  --CGE