[Peace-discuss] Eyes Wide Open Exhibit

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Dec 20 12:05:18 CST 2004

Seems like a very worthwhile undertaking to me---if we can find a
suitable location and can give it the publicity it deserves. All those
boots need a parking lot, or Lincoln Square--i saw them set up at the
Boston Social Forum last July. Too bad they can't show also the shoes
of the Iraqis killed by many of the boots.

mkb