[Peace-discuss] AWARE agenda

Morton K.Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Feb 12 11:17:00 CST 2004

 > Please, all, add anything I may be unAWARE of.
 > Thanks, Carol, for complete, gracious, witty, helpful-- "cool"--
minutes. A hard act to follow!

 >> Reminder. Meeting at Strawberry Fields on 4PM, Sunday (before our
meeting) to discuss possible March 20 activities.

This week, 2/15:

Facilitator: Randall Cotton. Thanks, Randall.

I. Introductions

II. Presentation of Ralph Langenheim, primary candidate Congressional
seat. [10' (+10' discussion)]]

III. News of the Week: Carl and others. [15']

IV. AWARE reports and/or working groups. [50']
	Treasurer's report -- Linda
	P4P update/sequel -- Ricky, Charlotte(?)
	Anti-Chief organizational activities -- Mike, Randall, Linda
	Citizen Police Review Board -- Ken, Gabe
	March 20 "Global Day of Action" anti-war activities?
	Black Women's Achievement Dinner, Feb. 20th: AWARE presence?
	Veterans and Their Families Speak Out: Plans -- Al
	Etc.

V. Upcoming events of note
	"The March Primaries" Forum. Thursday, 2/26. 7pm, 404 Illini Union
	Active Nonviolence Workshop, "Deepening the Roots…From Violence to
Wholeness" , March 5-6, Channing Murray Foundation.
	Etc.

VI. New business/ ideas

Adjourn