[Peace-discuss] Commemorating the start of full-scale war in Iraq

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 15:55:05 CST 2004

On March 20th AWARE will be sponsoring a series of events to commemorate the start of full scale war in Iraq.  The working group is eager to have input from you about these events.  Do you have ideas of anyone who would be an especially good speaker for the rally?  A skilled speaker?  Someone with a unique or especially meaningful perspective?  Someone who represents people who have been affected by the war?  We'd love to have your ideas...  We already have some ideas and confirmed speakers, but would be interested to hear your opinions.

Thanks,
March 20th Working Group