[Peace-discuss] Almanacs R Us -- Michael More needed on this one.....

jencart jencart at mycidco.com
Thu Jan 1 14:25:03 CST 2004

Okay, here's the plan -- we get EVERYONE to turn in their almanacs, compasses, road maps, road atlases (Walmart sells 'em CHEAP, w/ location of all the Walmart stores---pretty suspicious, isn't it?? Can't you just hear Michael Moore interviewing Walmart clerks??  "So what kind of ID do you guys require if someone wants to buy a road atlas, like a passport, visa or what...")  It'd be kinda like a gun turn in....

And then we truck 'em all to FBI headquarters in DC.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR, PEACE ACTIVISTS!

Jenifer

Jenifer