[Peace-discuss] Unwanted right wing mail

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 14:10:18 CST 2004

Sorry to say I haven't, Linda.  (I love crackpot/hate
mail - quirk of mine.)  I know in the past others in
AWARE have gotten shorter anonymous notes with similar
logic and/or grammar.  A few folks and I have received
anonymous phone calls along these lines, too, usually
after listing the number as a contact for something.

Your address was on the fundraiser announcement
recently, as a place to send checks.

We have to be impressed by the true American
frontiersman-type courage of these folks -- who can't
even gird their loins to jot down their return address
or leave their phone number after the b.s.

Maybe they're afraid their arguments won't stand
scrutiny?

Ricky