[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [Prairiegreens] Illinois Power attend the Jan. Green Tea!

Ken Urban kurban at parkland.edu
Thu Jan 15 11:34:32 CST 2004

FYI - Ken

>>> Russell A Rybicki <russrybicki01 at juno.com> 1/15/2004 10:28:26 AM

Hi all-

Illinois Power representative Peter Millburg will attend next Green
Tea
to discuss all issues Illinois Power.

So come and get Illinois Power's views on the energy issues of the
day.
Discuss any issue you're interested in.  For example, what are their
views on Municipal Power?  Why does Illinois power purchase so much
Nuclear Power?  Plug In Illinois promotes consumer choice in electric
suppliers, yet there are no choices available to us.  Is Illinois
Power
doing anything to attract alternative power generators to this program
so
we can purchase electricity from them?  And finally why does my power
seem to go out once every couple of months!

And tea will be served!

All are welcome.  Green Teas are on the third Wednesday of the month
(Jan. 21th) at 7:00 PM.  They are held at the Urbana-Champaign
Independent Media Center at 218 W. Main St., Suite 110 Urbana.  This
is
between Strawberry Fields and The Office bar.  We meet in the middle
meeting room / art gallery.