[Peace-discuss] Kucinich Meeting , focus in Iowa

mike solaraycer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 12:17:34 CST 2004

there is a inspirational, , "dont hate the media become the media", meeting to try and get some more energy focused on the caucus in Iowa early next week.... Kucinich is the man with the plan
and it is disheartening to watch the cult like following of Howard Dean

by simpy comparing the two candidates , Kucinich and Dean it is apparant to me ,

IMC 8 PM tonight to find ball rollers who can go to Iowa quicklike and
keep the ball rolling for Dennis.

Do you know someone who would be great ? tell them

This can be viewed as a Karnival for Kucinich, Peace Parade and I know one thing more http://www.TheTimeIsNow.com

pass this info through the grapevine,

I know a truck we can buy for around 500 and then put signs on it

ideas needed

http://www.Kucinich.US < MAIN SITE
http://www.ImWithDennis.com
http://www.KucinichWatch.com
http://www.TheTimeIsNow.com < pointed to the MAIN site !!!

The MEDIA BIAS saddens me  : - (
Become the Media! >>> http://www.Indymedia.org

contact me on Instant Messenger
yahoo: votefordenniskucinich
AOL: electKucinich04
MSN: veganlove at hotmail.com

http://www.ontheissues.org/

TEN REASONS TO ELECT DENNIS
[1] Universal Health Care with a Single Payer Plan
[2] Full Social Security Benefits at Age 65
[3] Withdrawal from NAFTA and WTO
[4] Repeal of the "Patriot Act"
[5] Right-to-Choose, Privacy, and Civil Rights
[6] Balance Between Workers and Corporations
[7] Guaranteed Quality Education, Pre-K through College
[8] A Renewed Commitment to Peace and Diplomacy
[9] Restored Rural Communities and Family Farms
[10] Environmental Renewal and Clean Energy

 for more information goto his website
 http://kucinich.us/issues/issue_10key.htm