[Peace-discuss] People are not fools

Dlind49 at aol.com Dlind49 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 19:42:56 CST 2004

Medical care, family support, and functional equipment are all broke while
President Bush acquires at least $2.5 million for hus reelection bid. I wonder
why he can't give that to those in the military who need it most.  Or he could
give that $2.5 to C-U schools so we can provide adequate education or how
about giving that $2.5 million to public health. Either way raising and using $2.5
million or more for reelection is stupid.   Maybe all of these millions of
dollars earmarked for election campaigns should be used effectively!!