[Peace-discuss] prompting theater help

Brian Hagy bhagy at urbana.indymedia.org
Sat Jan 17 13:23:57 CST 2004

Howdy folks again.

Sorry about this repeat email, but I forgot to include contact
information.  You can either email me at this address (bhagy at ucimc.org),
or call me either at DSC 356-9176, or at home (398-3831).

Again, thanks for any assistance that you may be able to provide.

Brian Hagy
Director of the Prompting Theater
and rather forgetful clown