[Peace-discuss] minutes 1.25.04

Linda Evans veganlinda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 09:13:26 CST 2004

We have an assurance from the Red Cross that the money
will go to military families.  I will make a note on
the check to them and it will be sent out today for
the amount of $800.  I will also send out a check
today in the amount of $800 to Oxfam plus the personal
checks that were written directly to Oxfam.

Linda

=====