[Peace-discuss] P4P sidewalk driver update

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Fri Jan 30 11:36:30 CST 2004

Thanks for handling this, Ricky.  I think we've made our point, glad the guy sounded apologetic, I'm willling to consider it a done deal.  I do agree that we need to meet w/ officers and Chief of Police to be assured that we will be safe, protected and supported when we choose to exercise our first amendment rights in a lawful fashion.

BTW, I'm uncomfortaable that it's our job to id the face of the driver, when the police have already made the contact and the fellow has admitted to breaking the law..... Smells fishy to me, but let that one go....

Jenifer C.